- Thurgood Marshall Baltimore Washington International (BWI)
Airlines: Air Canada, Alaska Air, Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta, Jet Blue, Southwest, Spirit, United, Virgin America
- Ronald Regan Washington National Airport
- Washington Dulles International Airport
Getting to the Symposium Hotel
Unfortunately, the Baltimore Harborplace Renaissance Hotel does not have a shuttle. We recommend these options:
- MTA Light Rail is available to downtown Baltimore, from BWI Airport. The fare for the train is $1.60 each way.
- Supreme Airport Shuttle
- Uber and Lyft
- Taxi: The taxi stand is located just outside of the baggage claim area of the Lower Level of the BWI Airport terminal.
- Rental Cars: BWI Marshall Airport has opened a spacious, rental car facility providing a one-stop rental car station for our customers. The facility is located at Stoney Run Road and New Ridge Road. Free shuttle service carries customers to and from the airport approximately every ten minutes. Passengers arriving on flights should take the free shuttle from the lower level terminal for a ten-minute ride to the new facility. When returning a vehicle, look for highway directional signs to the facility. The Car Rental Facility is located at: 7432 New Ridge Rd. Hanover, MD 21076.
Getting from DC Metro Green line to BWI Airport and Baltimore
DC Metro offers BWI Express Metro bus service between BWI Marshall Airport and the Greenbelt Metro Station. The BWI Express/B30 service runs every 60 minutes from BWI Marshall Airport during these times: Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m.-9:33 p.m. For more information, call 202-637-7000. There are two Bus Stops. One is located on the lower level of the International Concourse and the other stop is located on the lower level of Concourse A/B. The B30 will pick you up outside at the bus shelter. Follow the signs that say "Public Transit."