All fees are in US Dollars.
|Registration Type||Early Rate
(On or Before Feb. 19)
(After Feb. 19)
|Tick Summit Only||$235||$275|
|Sysco Participant - Extended Stay
- Regular/Student (Full Symposium): Includes admission to Symposium sessions and Tick Summit, one poster session reception, three continental breakfasts, and refreshment breaks
- One-Day: Includes Symposium materials and catering functions for the day you are attending
- Tick Summit Only: Includes all Wednesday and Thursday morning sessions, Wednesday and Thursday continental breakfast, poster session reception, and refreshment breaks
- Sysco Participant (code required): Includes optional field trip Monday morning (first-come, first-serve), supplier-only sessions Monday afternoon, Tuesday and Wednesday sessions, 2 continental breakfasts, opening session reception, and refreshment breaks
- Sysco Participant - Extended Stay (code required): Includes Sysco supplier conference (above), Symposium materials, and catering functions for Wednesday afternoon and Thursday
- Guest/Accompanying Person: Includes admission to the opening session and the poster session reception
Optional Add-on Activities
These activities are available for Symposium participants and their guests. They are not included in the Symposium registration fee. Learn more here.
Pre-Symposium Field TripsMonday, March 19, 1:00-4:30 PM
A) IPM in Professional Sports Facility Management ... Cost: $25
B) Urban Growth – The Green Kind ... Cost: $35
C) Urban Housing IPM ... Cost: $35
Visit Capitol Hill to Educate Your Policy Makers about IPM!Thursday, March 22, 12:15–8:30 PM
Post-Symposium Workshop: “Evaluation and Impact: Stories of IPM Programs"
Thursday, March 22, 1:00-5:00 PM
Payment can be made via credit card, check, PO, wire transfer (via Flywire), or University of Illinois C-FOP. Checks and POs should be made payable to University of Illinois (FEIN: 37-6000511) in US Dollars. Checks should be drawn on a US bank and sent along with a copy of the invoice to:
CITL Conference Services
901 W University Ave, Ste 201
Urbana, IL 61801
Once payment is received and deposited, you will be emailed a receipt.
If you register for the symposium and find you cannot attend, a refund, less a $75 processing fee, will be made if you notify Michelle Marquart at email@example.com by March 5, 2018. No refunds will be issued after March 5, but you may send someone in your place (substitute).