The IPM Institute of North America and Public Tick IPM Working Group have organized the Tick Summit – Integrated Tick Management: Community-Wide Action to Address the Global Tick Problem.
The day-long Tick Summit on Wednesday, March 21 will address:
- Current status of the tick and tick-borne disease (TBD) problem and current practices for
Integrated Tick Management (ITM).
- Effectiveness of ITM practices used by communities, pest management service providers
and individuals in reducing the risk of tick populations and TBD incidence.
- Current research projects and knowledge gaps.
- Opportunities to increase adoption of effective practices.
Thursday March 22, 2018
- Thursday morning: Mosquito and additional vector-borne disease sessions
- Thursday afternoon: An optional visit to Capitol Hill to educate policymakers
Registration Fees before February 19:
Tick Summit Only (includes Thursday AM): $235
Field Trip to Capitol Hill (Thursday PM): $45
More registration information can be found here.