The 10th International IPM Symposium is scheduled for March 15-18, 2021 at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, 1550 Court Place, Denver, Colorado 80202 USA. The International IPM Symposium is your premier global event for presenting and learning about the latest research and strategies for effectively managing pests in agriculture communities, and natural areas. The symposium is an outstanding networking and professional development event. In 2021, we will organize around an important theme, Implementing IPM across Borders and Disciplines.
- Opening keynote presentation (speaker to be announced soon)
- Mini-symposia featuring experts addressing hot topics in the IPM field
- More than 40 concurrent sessions designed for practitioners, growers, educators, consultants, researchers, industry professionals, students, and employees of non-governmental organizations
- CCA credits available
- Presentation of the 2021 IPM Achievement Awards
- Poster presentations of research and best practices
- Field trips to see IPM in action in the Denver area
- Exhibits from leading IPM suppliers
Past participants at IPM Symposium events have included research, Extension, and teaching academics, IPM-oriented students, private and government scientists, industry representatives, independent consultants, NGO professionals, policy makers and agency administrators, and IPM practitioners from the U.S. and more than 30 countries.
"Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is a sustainable, science-based, decision-making process that combines biological, cultural, physical and chemical tools to identify, manage and reduce risk from pests and pest management tools and strategies in a way that minimizes overall economic, health and environmental risks. Pests are defined as any organism (microbes, plants or animals) that poses economic, health, aesthetic or environmental risk. Pests are context-specific, so an organism that is a pest in one environment may be benign or beneficial in others." (National Road Map for Integrated Pest Management, Revised October 24, 2018)
Note: We are making an attempt to apply for pesticide recertification credit.
Subject to change
|Deadline for IPM Achievement Award nominations||June 12, 2020|
|Deadline for concurrent session proposals|
|Call for poster submissions opens||September 8, 2020|
|Deadline for poster submissions||November 13, 2020|
|Symposium registration opens||November 29, 2020|
|Deadline for discounted exhibitor registration||February 1, 2021|
|Hotel room block release date||February 19, 2021|
|Deadline for discounted participant registration||February 19, 2021|
|10th International IPM Symposium||March 15-18, 2021|
If you are interested in helping plan the next symposium or providing financial support, contact the Steering Committee at email@example.com.
To receive future notices about the symposium and tell the organizers about your IPM activities and interests, click here to fill out the interest form.
- 514 participants, including 51 students and 50+ Sysco participants
- 202 oral presentations in 47 sessions
- 172 poster presentations
- 17 exhibitors
- 25 different countries represented